Time-consuming clearance not only costs nerves, but also often a lot of money. In order to clear your import / export shipment correctly and without unnecessary loss of time, there are a few questions to be clarified in advance. Which customs clearance is the right one? Are there any new import or export regulations for your item? How can we speed up the clearance?
Our competent team is at your side to answer all your questions. We accompany your shipment from the beginning to the end. Also in case of further customs measures such as a customs inspection. We inform you continuously about the status of your shipment.
There's no such thing as can't...
- Import clearance for free circulation
- Fiscal representation
- Temporary custody / change of custodian
- Declaration for the customs warehousing procedure
- Clearance of TIR Carnet and ATA Carnet
- Inward processing
- Outward processing
- Temporary use
- Movable goods
- Clearance of returned goods
- Transit clearance (T1)
- Export declaration (ABD)
- Electronic export monitoring (ZAPP / HDS / BHT / WHT)
- Portbase declaration (electronic export surveillance in Rotterdam)
- APCS (electronic export surveillance in Belgium)
- Preparation of a T2L + T2LF
- Summarized declaration (SumA)
- Preparation of preference documents & movement certificates (e.g. EUR1)
Do you have any questions?
We would be pleased to be there for you personally!